-->

Friday, May 11, 2007

Chris Cornell: Live In Seattle 5/8

The Chris Cornell show I saw in Philly was absolutely phenomenal, and I know that a lot of folks were unable to get tickets to his recent tour of small venues. Fortunately, Cornell's special Tuesday night gig in Seattle was streamed live on the internets by MSN. I was going to post the capture here, but it's already up for your downloading pleasure at the wonderful blog, I Am Fuel, You Are Friends. The setlist is below in case you need more incentive to check this show out.
Spoonman
Outshined
Original Fire
No Such Thing (new)
Say Hello 2 Heaven
Mission
You Know My Name
Seasons
Scar on the Sky (new)
Can't Change Me
Sunshower
She'll Never Be Your Man (new)
Rusty Cage
Billie Jean
Black Hole Sun
Jesus Christ Pose
Like A Stone
Burden In My Hand
Cochise
Safe and Sound (new)
Hunger Strike

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link!!!

May 11, 2007 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home