-->

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

B-Side Of The Week: Screaming Trees

It's been a little while since I posted something from Sweet Oblivion faves Screaming Trees. This tune was from the sessions for their final studio album, 1996's Dust.
Screaming Trees - "Wasted Time"
Buy Screaming Trees music here.

-------------------------------------------

Check out the archived B-Side Of The Week posts by clicking the label "B-Side Of The Week" below and the link on the right side of the page under 'Return To Oblivion'.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Just when I think I have everything by the Trees you throw a B-side in the mix that I had no idea existed. I love it when I get surprised with an unknown song from an epic band like Mark and the guys.

March 08, 2008 2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey- Thanks for all of the tunes.

Do you have the Screaming Trees Live At The Wireless performance from back in 1995? If so, would you be so kind as to post it?

Thanks!

April 09, 2008 12:34 PM  
Blogger Delino DeShields, Sr said...

On my computer's MUSIC WAREHOUSE folder - an entire section dedicated to Sweet Oblivion's genius founder, JS (not sure if you operate in anonymity).

On my IPOD, a playlist labeled JS.

Underneath my pillow, a picture of JS.

(Okay, that last part is untrue. But the rest is. Thanks for hours of terrific music)

April 20, 2008 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home