-->

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Juliana Hatfield To Release Live Album

Sweet Oblivion fave Juliana Hatfield announced on her website that she will release a live album, The White Broken Line, on November 21. Details are limited as of now, but I suspect the disc will feature lots of tunes from her latest studio release, Made In China. To celebrate Jules' pending record, here's a smoking set from 2000 when she was out supporting her dual releases, Beautiful Creature and Total System Failure.
Juliana Hatfield
06-30-2000


Hotels
Live It Up
Cool Rock Boy
Don't Rush Me
Sneaking Around
I Think I Might Be In Love
Somebody Is Waiting For Me
Using You
Easy Way Out
Choose Drugs
Houseboy
My Protegee
No Feelings (Sex Pistols)
My Sister
When You Loved Me
Cry In The Dark
Bad Day
Slow Motion
Daniel
Goddess On A Hiway (Mercury Rev)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can anyone tell me where this show was played?

November 04, 2006 8:09 AM  
Blogger J said...

I think it was from the Met Cafe in Providence, RI, but I'm not positive so I didn't post a location.

November 04, 2006 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've done a load of digging now and yep, you're totally right..

Met Cafe, Providence, RI :)

Sweet set & thanks loads for hosting!!

November 11, 2006 6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

guys i was at this show! i remember it was at the met cafe wow, i was just talking to a friend about her doing this song the other day!

November 15, 2006 4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home