-->

Monday, October 30, 2006

Pearl Jam 07-11-1995 Soldier Field

At the time this was the longest show Pearl Jam had ever played, and it was part of their tour in support of 1994's Vitalogy. It aired on the radio and is now here for your listening pleasure. Sadly, "Animal" seems to be missing from my copy of the show. If anyone out there has it please feel free to send it to me.
Pearl Jam
07-11-1995
Soldier Field
Chicago, IL


Release
Go
Last Exit
Spin The Black Circle
Tremor Christ
Corduroy
Whipping
I Got ID
Dissident
Even Flow
Improv
Deep
Jeremy
Glorified G
Daughter
Animal
Habit
Lukin
Not For You
Elderly Woman...
Immortality
Alive
Porch
Everyday People
Let My Love Open The Door
Betterman
Rearviewmirror
Black
Blood
Yellow Ledbetter

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

Ooh, I used to have this show or parts of it on a mix tape of live stuff from that tour. Now I have to figure out what song it was. Thanks for posting this!!

November 03, 2006 7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GGGGreat show hope you find the missing song
thanks
Alberto.

ps. post something sabout the screaming trees please

November 08, 2006 11:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A vast majority of the links on your blog dont connect with the Savefile site, and as a die-hard PJ fan, I must have this show. If I dont get this show I may kill several of the hobos near or around my apartment in downtown Charleston, SC. So for the sake of all the homeless in this zip code please check the links! Thanks.

I am also willing to send you a list of what PJ shows I possess with the chance you may not already have them.

April 20, 2007 5:38 PM  
Blogger J said...

The links seem to be working fine for me. Give it another try.

April 21, 2007 9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi i was just wondering if anyone has the pearl jam live in soldier field 1995 cd. I would and must buy it..as my partner is a die hard fan of pearl jam..and is for our 9th anniversary...please help!!!

September 28, 2009 8:00 AM  
Anonymous martin said...

I have the full cd with animal, my cousin was at the concert, and won the cd on the radio, its a shame this cd never got released by a record company, great live cd.

April 28, 2010 12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home