-->

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Chris Cornell: New Music!

Can't wait until Sunday 4/22 b/c I get to see Chris Cornell play with his new band at the tiny little TLA on South Street. Recent set lists included a bunch of Soundgarden songs, as well as Temple Of The Dog's "Hunger Strike" and "Say Hello 2 Heaven"!

He's streaming the first single, the rocking "No Such Thing", on his newly revamped website, and he's making the rounds doing radio shows and TV to promote the new record. There's a rumor going around that he may record a special acoustic set for Philly's WMMR sometime this week before the TLA gig. What I wouldn't give to see that taping...

I've started collecting the various performances Cornell's done to get the promo machine started, and I thought I'd post the grandest one of all first. Here's his recent Yahoo Live Set with the full band. Cornell's voice sounds top notch - hardly any of the sketchy notes that plagued him during some of the Audioslave shows.
Chris Cornell
Yahoo Live Set 2007


Outshined
Poison Eye
What You Are
Burden In My Hand
Can't Change Me
Billie Jean
No Such Thing
Arms Around Your Love
Black Hole Sun

Download the set here.
Buy Chris Cornell's music here.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you :)

April 16, 2007 4:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! Keep the good stuff coming.

April 16, 2007 1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaaah! It's killing me! I've DLed this four times now and EVERY time I get to the end of the unstuffit portion (I'm on a mac) it tells me there's an error and it won't give me any sweet sweet Cornell-y goodness. I don't know if it's corrupt or what. Can anyone help?

April 19, 2007 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home