-->

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Brandi Carlile: Live + iTunes Single of the Week

Brandi Carlile's new record, The Story, is fantastic, possibly better than her first, which I loved. I've only had a chance to hear the new songs a couple of times but the recording is stunning. Go preorder the CD today or pick up a copy of the vinyl that was released this week.

iTunes featured the title track from the new album as the free "single of the week" a little while back, so here it is for your listening pleasure.
Brandi Carlile - "The Story"
Ms. Carlile also did a live session for Rhapsody.com, playing two songs from the new album.
Brandi Carlile
Rhapsody.com Session


Have You Ever (live)
The Story (live)
Buy Brandi Carlile's music here.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Eugene Ramos said...

Hi,

I really do appreciate your posting Brandi's songs on your blog. I'm a big fan of the live version of Turpentine.

By the way, I have another studio version of Turpentine. I think she and her band recorded one for Open Doors and the other for We're Growing Up. I can forward you a copy for your inspection.

Eugene

April 03, 2007 10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Eugene, i just came across your post insearch for Brandi's We're Growing Up album. How did you get it. I've been a HUGE fan of hers for a couple of years now and can't get enough.

Anyway, you can email me at shannon1on1@yahoo.com if you know where I can get a copy.

Thank you ;o)
Shannon

September 15, 2007 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home