-->

Friday, March 16, 2007

Cover Of The Week: Sheryl Crow does Derek and the Dominos

I really got into Sheryl Crow's early work, and though I've since lost interest, this week's cover comes from the good ol' days. Released on the soundtrack for the film Boys On The Side, Crow's cover of Derek and the Dominos' "Keep On Growing" is a rollicking, rocking tip of the hat to the original.
Sheryl Crow - "Keep On Growing"
Buy Sheryl Crow's music here.
-------------------------------------------

Previous Covers Of the Week:

M.A.C.C. - "Hey Baby (Land Of The New Rising Sun)"
Gov't Mule - "30 Days In The Hole"
Veruca Salt - "My Sharona"
Soundgarden - "Come Together"
Pearl Jam - "I've Got A Feeling"
Gomez - "Getting Better"
Muse - "Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You"
Cast - "The Seeker"
Manic Street Preachers - "Been A Son"
Steve Earle - "Breed"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home