-->

Friday, February 09, 2007

Cover Of The Week: Gomez does The Beatles

According to the number of downloads they're getting, folks seem to love these Beatles covers. My friends would enjoy the irony since I don't ever listen to The Beatles. They've always been one of those bands that I appreciate but don't really like. I much prefer to hear other bands I like cover their songs. So here we go with another Beatles cover, this one brought to you by Gomez. They contributed to the recent covers album, Endless Highway - The Music Of The Band, which I've definitely got to pick up.
Gomez - "Getting Better"
Buy Gomez's music here.
-------------------------------------------

Previous Covers Of the Week:

M.A.C.C. - "Hey Baby (Land Of The New Rising Sun)"
Gov't Mule - "30 Days In The Hole"
Veruca Salt - "My Sharona"
Soundgarden - "Come Together"
Pearl Jam - "I've Got A Feeling"

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Yeah! Gomez's cover is awesome!

February 15, 2007 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home