-->

Monday, February 05, 2007

Monday Morning Live: Doves

This week's live feature comes from Doves. Though for some reason I can't fully embrace all of their music, this track is fantastic. Recorded in 2005 in Brooklyn, here's "Where We're Calling From --> Pounding", both from 2002's The Last Broadcast. The latter is one of the best tunes in their catalog.
Doves - "WWCF --> Pounding (live)"
Buy Doves' music here.
-------------------------------------------

Previous Monday Morning Live Tracks:

Alice In Chains - "Love, Hate, Love"
K's Choice - "Believe"
Soundgarden - "Beyond The Wheel"
Lucinda Williams - "Which Will"

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger MC said...

Hey J,

I gotta tell you that your blog is one of my favorites to visit, we've got a lot of the same tastes - so much that a friend of mine made me swear I wasn't running Sweet Oblivion under a pseudonym. But a few posts back, I noticed you voiced your displeasure with the recent Stereophonics output. I highly recommend you pick up their latest, “Sex. Language. Violence. Other?” for a near masterpiece. Also, lead singer Kelly Jones has just released his first solo record, ten songs; each titled a girl’s name. Pretty fine stuff.

Keep it up man!

-MC

February 06, 2007 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home