-->

Friday, February 02, 2007

Cover Of The Week: Pearl Jam does The Beatles

Last week's cover, Soundgarden doing "Come Together", was crazy popular, so I thought I'd throw another Beatles cover out there. This one comes from certain versions of the "Alive" singles off of Pearl Jam's debut, Ten. It's got some great improvised lyrics that make reference to the band's appearance in Cameron Crowe's movie Singles.
Pearl Jam - "I've Got A Feeling"
Buy Pearl Jam's music here.
-------------------------------------------

Previous Covers Of the Week:

M.A.C.C. - "Hey Baby (Land Of The New Rising Sun)"
Gov't Mule - "30 Days In The Hole"
Veruca Salt - "My Sharona"
Soundgarden - "Come Together"

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rich said...

I've been looking all over for this PJ track. Thank you so much!

August 07, 2008 7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had this song on a tape since before Ten came out....finally occurred to me to google it and looky here.....I love this version of this song. It will be on heavy rotation on my ipod.

November 13, 2008 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home