-->

Sunday, January 21, 2007

My Morning Jacket - Acoustic Chorale

I just finished watching My Morning Jacket's Acoustic Chorale performance on concert.tv and just had to post the audio. The 6 song mini-concert DVD was given out as a limited edition bonus to folks who bought MMJ's live DVD, Okonokos at select independent record stores last year. Every now and then the bonus discs show up on eBay. I missed the promo, but at least I have digital cable to bring some sweet MMJ goodness to my home. The version of "I Think I'm Going To Hell" is unbelievable.
My Morning Jacket
Acoustic Chorale


Bermuda Highway
At Dawn
Sooner
Where To Begin
I Think I'm Going To Hell
Strangulation

Download the songs here.
For folks that want a rip of the video from the DVD, a fan posted one here.

Buy My Morning Jacket's music here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home