-->

Friday, January 12, 2007

More Brandi Carlile

I totally spaced when I posted earlier and didn't realize that the live version of "The Story" streaming on Brandi Carlile's MySpace is absent from the Live From Neumo's EP, so here it is. Better late than never, I suppose.
Brandi Carlile - "The Story (live)"
Also, I just got an email from Carlile's mailing list that included links to a preview of the studio cut of "The Story":

Windows Media
Windows Media Broadband
Flash (recommended)
Real Audio
Quick Time

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a collector of covers, I first found Ms. Carlile as one of many purveyors of the song Hallelujah and considered one-of-many, but something made me check out The Story and that sent me chasing through the rest of your links to her music. I'm late to the party, but glad I got there. Thank you.!

January 14, 2007 5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home