-->

Thursday, January 04, 2007

MySpace Tracks

Every once and a while I run through the MySpace pages of artists I like hoping to find some exclusive songs posted. Here are a few that I came across this morning. There's a link at the bottom to download the songs.

Juliana Hatfield - "This Is What I Think Of You"
A new song from Ms. Hatfield, although there aren't any lyrics to speak of.

The Hiders - "Into The Sun (live)"
A good friend introduced me to this band, and he ranked their debut album #1 in his 2006 rundown. They're definitely worth checking out.

The Jim Cuddy Band (w/ Kathleen Edwards) - "Married Again"
Edwards posted about this duet she sings with Toronto act Jim Cuddy on her website, so naturally I had to check it out. Good times.

Drive-By Truckers - "Outfit (live)"
A random live tune posted by the DBT.

Rob Dickinson - "Hush Little Baby"
Yep, the lullaby. Dickinson recorded it randomly last spring, and if nothing else it's worth one listen if you're a fan.

Download the songs here.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home