-->

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Rob Dickinson - Live @ Filter Magazine

Rob Dickinson swung by the offices of Filter Magazine the other day and played an acoustic set. I've posted lots of his stuff before, but this set is particularly cool because of the versions of Catherine Wheel tunes "Delicious", "Crank" and "I Want To Touch You". "Black Metallic" is ever so slightly cut off at the end. Sucks, but that's the way the original recording was. Because it's the season of giving, I also threw in a live version of the CW song "Heal" that Dickinson played on 94.9 in San Diego.
Rob Dickinson
Live @ Filter Magazine


Oceans
My Name Is Love
The Storm
Delicious
Crank
I Want To Touch You
Black Metallic

Bonus Track - Heal from 94.9 San Diego
Buy Rob Dickinson's music here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home