-->

Thursday, December 07, 2006

My Morning Jacket: 12-01-2006 Philly

I caught My Morning Jacket last Friday as they obliterated the Electric Factory. Great, great show, but I'm too wiped out to write anything that does it justice. This guy spins a serious yarn talking about his adventures before, during and after the show. Luckily for me, WXPN played the show on the air, and I can now share it with you.
My Morning Jacket
12-01-2006
Electric Factory
Philadelphia, PA


It Beats 4 U
Gideon
What A Wonderful Man
One Big Holiday
Lay Low
Phone Went West
Dondante
I Needed It Most
At Dawn
Golden
Lowdown
The Way That He Sings
Dancefloors
Mahgeetah
They Ran
Wordless Chorus
Off the Record
I Will Sing You Songs
Run Thru
Anytime
Buy My Morning Jacket's music here.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MMJ is always welcome in my world. Thank you.

December 08, 2006 6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home