-->

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Placebo: 2001 Acoustic Session

I just came across this acoustic set by Placebo while attempting to reorganize some of my CDs. The 12 tracks were recorded in Paris in February of 2001, and it sounds fantastic. The band just released a remastered version of their 1996 debut album, which I'll definitely have to pick up, and I'd recommend either 2000's Black Market Music or 2004's greatest hits compilation, Once More With Feeling, to new listeners.
Placebo
Acoustic Session
Paris, France
Feb 2001


Special K
Commercial For Levi
Hang On To Your IQ
My Sweet Prince
Holocaust
Haemoglobin
Peeping Tom
Blue American
Every You, Every Me
Teenage Angst
Taste In Men
Slave To The Wage
Buy Placebo's music here.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there

I know I might be a little late, writing this comment, but I recently found out about your blog and the possibility of downloading mp3 through your blog. My surprise when I started downloading this show and a lot of songs/files couldn't be found at "Savefile.com" such as the songs Haemoglobin and the tracks 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11.
Is there any chance that you might upload them again soon?
Thank you so much for this great music.

June 05, 2007 1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooops...

Sorry, I was able to download songs 4 and 9, but not the rest mentioned before.
See ya.

June 05, 2007 1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

Any chance you can upload these files again? Be greatly appreciated.

John

October 14, 2007 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home