-->

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Brandi Carlile: Open Doors

Here's the last of Brandi Carlile's pre-signing EPs. The previous two are very popular with folks visiting this site, so I thought it was time to share the final one. Careful listeners will notice that the versions of "Turpentine" and "Caroline" on this EP are the same versions as the ones on We're Growing Up. I'm looking forward to her new album due out April 3rd, and her website indicates a possible tour starting in March. Good times.
Brandi Carlile
Open Doors


Open Doors
Wasted (piano)
Temporary Time
Turpentine
Caroline
Buy Brandi Carlile's music here.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet, I was waiting for this. Thanks!

December 04, 2006 5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, thank you. I have been looking for this for a while. The first track does not seem to be working though. Can you re-post?

December 11, 2006 2:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, thank you!

April 24, 2007 5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to say thanks times a million! I never knew that Brandi Carlile even had a song called Caroline until recently, let alone that I would actually be able to hear it! SO thanks.

June 07, 2007 12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for Caroline for months now thank you soooo much.

September 25, 2008 9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I click on any of the songs it comes up as error, file not found. Does anybody have any idea what the problem might be? I'm a big fan of Brandi Carlile and would love to hear some of her older songs.

October 31, 2008 9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just wondering if you could upload these again? Would be wonderful if you could!

August 14, 2010 12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I've been really excited to here some of these older songs. However, when I click on them I get sent to some unfamiliar and confusing web sites. Is there any way these songs could be put back on this site so we can hear them again? That would be awesome. Thanks a bunch for posting them originally though, I haven't seen them any where else.

November 15, 2010 2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home