-->

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Noel Gallagher: 11-07-2006

Though I'm sure this show made the rounds back in '06, I just found my way to it and thought I'd post it for other folks like me who missed out the first time around. Oasis songsmith Noel Gallagher played some acoustic dates at the end of last year with Gem Archer, including this set from Toronto that was broadcast on the radio. One of the great debates amongst Oasis fans is whether or not the songs sound better when Noel sings them than when brother Liam does. Any thoughts?

Enjoy this treat of a set list.
Noel Gallagher & Gem Archer
Toronto, ON
11-07-2006


It's Good To Be Free
Talk Tonight
Fade Away
Cast No Shadow
The Importance Of Being Idle
Listen Up
Half The World Away
Wonderwall
Whatever
Slide Away
=Encore=
Strawberry Fields Forever
Don't Look Back In Anger
Married With Children

Download the set here.
Buy Oasis records here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home