-->

Friday, January 05, 2007

Josh Ritter - NPR Live Performances 2006

At the end of each year, a few friends and I exchange mixes comprised of some of our favorite tunes from the past year. Josh Ritter's 2006 release, The Animal Years, missed my radar in '06, but the sensational "Girl In The War" from said album appeared on a friend's compilation. After hearing the song I had to run out a grab the record right away. Ritter performed a bunch of tunes from the new record on NPR's 'World Cafe Live' and 'In Performance' during '06, and I've compiled them for you here.
Josh Ritter
NPR Live Performances '06


Girl In The War
Wolves
Monster Ballads
Idaho
In The Dark
Good Man
Thin Blue Flame
Here At The Right Time

Download the files here.
Buy Josh Ritter's music here.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Collective Hunch said...

Hi,

I just ran across your blog - it's amazing! Anyway, is there any way for me to get my hands on this Josh Ritter performance? Savefile is saying that no files have been uploaded for it.

Thanks!

December 19, 2007 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home