-->

Monday, January 08, 2007

Monday Morning Live: Alice In Chains

A new year calls for new features on the ol' blog, and after a little thought I decided that each Monday I'll highlight a live track. After all, nothing cures a case of the Mondays like a little live rock n' roll.

I just got back to work after a two week vacation, and it's always tough to get back into the swing of things after a long respite. The title of the first 'Monday Morning Live' track sums up my conflicted feelings about going back to work after some quality time off. Recorded in Glasgow on March 3, 1993, here's Alice In Chains with "Love, Hate, Love".
Alice In Chains - "Love, Hate, Love (live)"
Buy Alice In Chains' music here.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love and miss AIC. I know they're "back," I guess. But I miss THE Alice in Chains.

January 11, 2007 1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home