-->

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Steve Earle: 10-29-1999 Acoustic

I recently found this soundboard 1999 Steve Earle solo acoustic gig and thought it was fantastic. The set includes songs from Earle's entire career up to 1999 along with a couple of covers. I had to break the show up into two zip files and one single mp3 to accommodate SaveFile's size restrictions.
Steve Earle
10-29-1999
Solo Acoustic


Steve's Last Ramble
More Than I Can Do
Now She's Gone
Goodbye
Taneytown
South Nashville Blues
CCKMP
My Old Friend The Blues
Someday
Valentine's Day
Outlaw's Honeymoon
The Devil's Right Hand
Brand New Companion
Hometown Blues
Tom Ames' Prayer
Billy Austin
Angel Is The Devil
Christmas In Washington
Telephone Road
I Ain't Ever Satisfied
I Feel Alright
Guitar Town
Copperhead Road

Download Part I (ZIP)
Download Part II (ZIP)
23 Copperhead Road
Buy Steve Earle's music here.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Awesome. I'm pretty sure I heard this on the radio or something around Oct. 1999. It got me into Steve Earle and I haven't looked back.

March 01, 2007 2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home