-->

Monday, February 26, 2007

Monday Morning Live: A Perfect Circle

I stumbled across this amazing live acoustic track from A Perfect Circle while sorting through my ridiculously unorganized CD collection. I have no idea where it came from, except that I know I've had it since the glory days of the old Napster. If you like this one, let me know. There may be another one like it on the same old disc...
A Perfect Circle - "Brena (live acoustic)"
Buy A Perfect Circle's music here.
-------------------------------------------

Previous Monday Morning Live Tracks:

Alice In Chains - "Love, Hate, Love"
K's Choice - "Believe"
Soundgarden - "Beyond The Wheel"
Lucinda Williams - "Which Will"
Doves - "WWCF --> Pounding"
U2 - "Staring At The Sun"
Damien Rice - "9 Crimes"

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you have that one mislabeled :) ...should be "BreƱa" instead of "3 libras"

February 26, 2007 11:55 AM  
Blogger J said...

You're absolutely right. Awfully careless... Thanks for the heads up.

February 26, 2007 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home