-->

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Radiohead Live Project: Kid A

When Kid A was released in 2000, it was a challenge for me. I had a difficult time getting my head around some of the new songs, although I eventually came around. In a live context, Kid A's more sonically "interesting" songs take on more of a rock feel. Good stuff. I don't believe Radiohead has ever played "Treefingers" live, so it isn't included in this set.
Radiohead
Kid A
Live Versions


Everything In Its Right Place
Kid A
The National Anthem
How To Disappear Completely
Treefingers (not included here)
Optimistic
In Limbo
Idioteque
Morning Bell
Motion Picture Soundtrack

Download the set here.
Buy Radiohead's music here.
--------------------------

Radiohead Live Project:

Pablo Honey
The Bends
OK Computer
Amnesiac
Hail To The Thief
B-Sides

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home