-->

Monday, February 12, 2007

Radiohead Live Project: Pablo Honey

Radiohead is one of my absolute favorites bands, and I thought it would be fun to post all of their albums...as compilations of live performances. Obviously I won't post their commercially available album tracks, you should go buy them if you don't own them already. But their prowess as a live act is such that hearing the albums performed live in the proper track order ought to be interesting. I've restricted myself to soundboard, TV or radio sources unless those sources weren't available in my collection. So here we go...
Radiohead
Pablo Honey
Live Versions


You
Creep
How Do You?
Stop Whispering
Thinking About You
Anyone Can Play Guitar
Ripcord
Vegetable
Prove Yourself
I Can't
Lurgee
Blow Out

Download the set:
Part I Part II
Buy Radiohead's music here.
--------------------------

Radiohead Live Project:

The Bends
OK Computer
Kid A
Amnesiac
Hail To The Thief
B-Sides

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home