-->

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Radiohead Live Project: The Bends

The Bends is one of the best albums of the past twenty years, and Radiohead performed many fantastic versions of the album's songs live over the years. So it was easy to find great quality recordings of the record, except for that pesky song, "Sulk". I can't seem to find a pristine recording of the band playing that one live. They didn't play it much, except during the 1994-1995 tours, and all that I have is audience recordings. If anyone out there has a better quality version please send me an email.
Radiohead
The Bends
Live Versions


Planet Telex
The Bends
High And Dry
Fake Plastic Trees
Bones
(Nice Dream)
Just
My Iron Lung
Bullet Proof...I Wish I Was
Black Star
Sulk
Street Spirit (Fade Out)

Download the set:
Part I
Part II
Buy Radiohead's music here.
--------------------------

Radiohead Live Project:

Pablo Honey
OK Computer
Kid A
Amnesiac
Hail To The Thief
B-Sides

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Thank you very much for doing this. It's pretty cool.

February 14, 2007 6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been looking high and low for Sulk. Easily one of their finest moments that screams to be heard live. Not sure why they've put the song in mothballs.

February 21, 2007 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home