-->

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Radiohead Live Project: B-Sides

The Radiohead Live Project posts from February are still being downloaded regularly, so I thought I'd update the cue with some live versions of Radiohead b-sides.

Radiohead used to record tons of b-sides in their early days. The b-sides that have surfaced in the latter half of their career aren't the kind of songs that the band tends to play live, so these are mostly old songs. Also, they've released so many b-sides that I won't even attempt to call this collection complete. It's merely a smattering of live b-sides and a couple of rarities that I pulled together from my bootleg collection.
Radiohead Live Project
B-Sides


Banana Co. (live)
Bishop's Robes (live)
Faithless The Wonderboy (live)
Fog (live)
Follow Me Around (live)
How Can You Be Sure? (live)
Inside My Head (live)
Killer Cars (live)
Lift (live)
Lozenge Of Love (live)
Maquiladora (live)
Pearly* (live)
Permanent Daylight (live)
Polyethylene (live)
Pop Is Dead (live)
Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong (live)
Talk Show Host (live)
The Trickster (live)
Yes I Am (live)

Download the set here.
Buy Radiohead's music here.
--------------------------

Radiohead Live Project:

Pablo Honey
The Bends
OK Computer
Kid A
Amnesiac
Hail To The Thief

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home