-->

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Radiohead: Early Demos

I've been thinking a lot about Radiohead, as I often do, probably because I recently finished reading a book about their masterpiece, 1997's OK Computer, called Welcome To The Machine. Over the summer I collected these demos, some of which I'd heard before (Manic Hedgehog) and some that were new to my ears. At any rate, they're a must-have for any collector of Radiohead material.
On A Friday Demos (1988)

Happy Song
To Be A Brilliant Light
Sinking Ship

Download the set here.

1990 Demos

Climbing Up A Bloody Great Hill
Somebody
Mr B
What's That You See?
Everyone Needs Someone To Hate
Upside Down
The Greatest Shindig Of The World
Give It Up
How Can You Be Sure?
Life With The Big F
Keep Strong
Rattlesnake
Burning Bush
Tell Me Bitch
New Generation

Download the set here.

Manic Hedgehog Demos (1991)

I Can't
Nothing Touches Me
Thinking About You
Phillipa Chicken
You

Download the set here.
Buy Radiohead's music here.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for your high quality, diverse posts. (long time leecher, first time "thanker"!)

September 22, 2007 6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks!

I've been looking all over for a copy of those...

September 21, 2008 2:50 PM  
Blogger KY TWOMBLE said...

oh, I couldn't download any. Linx seems to be dead
Any chance for re-upload?

=K=

December 09, 2016 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home