-->

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Radiohead Live Project: Amnesiac

Radiohead's Amnesiac has some great songs on it, no question. But if I'm honest with myself, I'd have to say there are a couple that I could do without. Admitting to that is a big deal, because I think I'd enjoy listening to Radiohead play the "ABC's" song or pretty much anything. But I almost always skip "Hunting Bears" and "Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors" when listening to this record, and "Morning Bell/Amnesiac" seems a little unnecessary based on the quality of the version from Kid A. Anyway, I haven't been able to track down live recordings of those three tunes, although I was able to find a short tease of "Hunting Bears" played at the end of another song.
Radiohead
Amnesiac
Live Versions


Packt Like Sardines In A Crushd Tin Box
Pyramid Song
Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors (not included)
You And Whose Army?
I Might Be Wrong
Knives Out
Morning Bell/Amnesiac (not included)
Dollars And Cents
Hunting Bears
Like Spinning Plates
Life In A Glass House

Download the set here.
Buy Radiohead's music here.
--------------------------

Radiohead Live Project:

Pablo Honey
The Bends
OK Computer
Kid A
Hail To The Thief
B-Sides

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home