-->

Friday, February 16, 2007

Cover Of The Week: Muse does Frankie Valli

I almost always stop flipping the channel when the movie Ten Things I Hate About You comes on. There's no rational reason for it, but I find myself compelled to watch for a little while every time. Anyway, I saw a few minutes of the movie last weekend, and I was reminded of the scene in which Heath Ledger sings Frankie Valli's "Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You" to Julia Stiles. Cheesy as can be, but it inspired me to post this week's cover. Here's Muse doing a version of the same tune.
Muse - "Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You"
Buy Muse music here.
-------------------------------------------

Previous Covers Of the Week:

M.A.C.C. - "Hey Baby (Land Of The New Rising Sun)"
Gov't Mule - "30 Days In The Hole"
Veruca Salt - "My Sharona"
Soundgarden - "Come Together"
Pearl Jam - "I've Got A Feeling"
Gomez - "Getting Better"

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger abcdeninisse said...

you should put the heath ledger version up!

June 08, 2007 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home