-->

Friday, February 23, 2007

Cover Of The Week: Cast does The Who

I'd never heard of Cast until I picked up the album of The Who covers, Substitute: The Songs Of The Who. "The Seeker" has always been one of my favorite tracks by The Who, and Cast does a great version.
Cast - "The Seeker"
Buy Cast's music here.
-------------------------------------------

Previous Covers Of the Week:

M.A.C.C. - "Hey Baby (Land Of The New Rising Sun)"
Gov't Mule - "30 Days In The Hole"
Veruca Salt - "My Sharona"
Soundgarden - "Come Together"
Pearl Jam - "I've Got A Feeling"
Gomez - "Getting Better"
Muse - "Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You"

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Dany said...

cast is great! they have a few albums, and only one was released in the states [all change]

February 28, 2007 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home