-->

Monday, March 05, 2007

Monday Morning Live: Juliana Hatfield

This track ought to take you back...back to the early 90's. Juliana Hatfield's ode to the band Nirvana is one of the most rocking tracks on her debut album, Hey Babe. In this live version, the distorted guitars and slamming drums are even more ridiculous (in a good way) than on the record. And it's hard to beat the chorus - "Here comes the song I love so much / Makes me wanna go and fuck shit up / I got Nirvana in my head / I'm so glad I'm not dead."
Juliana Hatfield - "Nirvana (live)"
Buy Juliana Hatfield's music here.
-------------------------------------------

Previous Monday Morning Live Tracks:

Alice In Chains - "Love, Hate, Love"
K's Choice - "Believe"
Soundgarden - "Beyond The Wheel"
Lucinda Williams - "Which Will"
Doves - "WWCF --> Pounding"
U2 - "Staring At The Sun"
Damien Rice - "9 Crimes"
A Perfect Circle - "Brena (acoustic)"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home