-->

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

You need to watch

I've been unable to stop raving about the new version of Battlestar Galactica on the SciFi network to anyone who'll listen. In fact, the usual response to my praise for the show is a cursory nod and a "Mmm hmm. Sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out." which translates into "no fracking way am I going to watch a show on a geek network for space-loving nerds."

Get over the genre, people! In fact, it's not on the SciFi network. Just tune to channel 44 on Norristown, PA's cable network at 10Pm on Friday nights. And it's not called Battlestar Galactica. It's actual title is The Best Damn Drama On TV Now And You're An Idiot For Dismissing It So Casually. Long winded, yes. But accurate to a T.

This article explains some of the reasons why Battlestar Galactica is so good. Plus it also mentions a guilty pleasure of mine, The L Word, a show to which I quickly became addicted over the summer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm hmm. Sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out. Just kidding! I don't have this channel but I have yet to hear a negative review of this show and would like to catch up on it via Netflix at some point.

January 11, 2006 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home