-->

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Nine Black Alps

Just wanted to say a few words about how Nine Black Alps rocked me on Thursday night at the North Star Bar.














Nine Black Alps - Live at The North Star 03-30-06

They sound like a combination of early Nirvana, Dinosaur Jr. and Superdrag, and they've got a ton of energy on stage. The relentlessly rocking set is below.

Get Your Guns
Not Everyone
Cosmopoltian
Headlights
Just Friends
Forget My Name
Unsatisfied
Ilana Song
Southern Cross
Everybody Is
Ironside
Shot Down

Run out and pick up their full-length, Everything Is. You won't be disappointed. In the meantime, here are some unreleased NBA tracks.

Cold Hearted (live)
Heartstring (live)

PS Opening act Duke Spirit really put on a kickin' show too. Singer Liela Moss owned the stage. Good times.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the name "Sweet Oblivion"
Cool blog and pics. I've book marked your page :-)

I’m quitting smoking and started my page. If you get a minute please see
quit smoking when you have the time :-)

April 01, 2006 6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the name "Sweet Oblivion"
Cool blog and pics. I've book marked your page :-)

I’m quitting smoking and started my page. If you get a minute please see
quit smoking when you have the time :-)

April 01, 2006 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home