-->

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Live Concert Post #10: Steve Earle 04-10-1998

I've had the pleasure of seeing Steve Earle perform live a number of times, and I think my favorite tour was when he brought Buddy Miller out with him on guitar to support El Corazon. This show is from a date in Australia on that very tour.
Steve Earle: 04-10-1998
Byron Bay, Australia


Here I Am
Taney Town
Last Of The Hardcore Troubadours
My Old Friend The Blues
Someday
If You Fall In Love
Mystery Train Pt 2
You Know The Rest
Copperhead Road
Telephone Road
More Than You Can Do
Fort Worth Blues
I Feel Alright
The Other Side Of Town
Somewhere Out There
Billy Austin
Devil's Right Hand
Goodbye
NYC
Someone's Got To Do It
Guitar Town

------All links expired when EzArchive changed------

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ledbelly said...

hey fellow blogger, i was just thinking how tired i am of not getting comments on my blog, and i dident see any on yours, so i decided to comment on yours, i love the live stuff you've put up recentally, downloadad almost all of it. thanks!

June 25, 2006 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home