-->

Monday, June 19, 2006

Melissa Etheridge: Unplugged 02-15-1995

This will be the last in my Unplugged series. Lots of other ones are commercially available - Alice In Chains, Nirvana, Bruce Springsteen, Neil Young, etc... - so they won't be posted here.

I used to love Melissa Etheridge's voice. I suppose I still do, but I don't really listen to her music anymore. It's no surprise, though, that I fancy Brandi Carlile because she's got the same rough-edged, soulful vocal chops that appealed to me when I heard Etheridge the first time. The latter's Unplugged set was performed solo, with special guest Bruce Springsteen joining her for a cover of "Thunder Road". I don't have the entire set that she played, only the songs that aired on TV.

------All links expired when EzArchive changed------
Melissa Etheridge: 02-15-1995 Unplugged

Come To My Window
Ain't It Heavy
Occasionally
If I Wanted To
You Can Sleep While I Drive
Maggie May (Rod Stewart cover)
All The Way To Heaven
Yes I Am
Bring Me Some Water
Thunder Road (with Bruce Springsteen)
I'm The Only One
Like The Way I Do

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home