-->

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Chris Cornell: 05-20-07 Berlin

I saw Chris Cornell play in Allentown in early November, and he totally blew the roof off the little venue. Though his new album isn't sitting that well with me, his live performances during this tour are fantastic. The set drew from his entire career, so I heard Soundgarden, Audioslave, solo material and a few covers. The highlight for me was the band's set closing, thunderous rendition of "Slaves And Bulldozers" which segued nicely into "4th Of July" and Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love". Good times. Here's a show from Berlin back in May that aired on the radio.
Chris Cornell
05-20-2007 Berlin


Spoonman (Soundgarden)
Outshined (Soundgarden)
Show Me How To Live (Audioslave)
You Know My Name
Arms Around Your Love
Hunger Strike (Temple Of The Dog)
What You Are (Audioslave)
Rusty Cage (Soundgarden)
Be Yourself (Audioslave)
Seasons
I Am The Highway (Audioslave)
Scar On The Sky
Can’t Change Me
Wide Awake (Audioslave)
Doesn't Remind Me (Audioslave)
Billie Jean (Michael Jackson)
Zero Chance (Soundgarden)
My Wave (Soundgarden)
Jesus Christ Pose (Soundgarden)
Black Hole Sun (Soundgarden)
Say Hello To Heaven (Temple Of The Dog)

Download the show here.
Buy Chris Cornell's music here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home