-->

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Live Concert Post #6: Tool 06-23-93

I've been unable to stop listening to the new Tool record 10,000 Days ever since I got my grubby little hands on it yesterday. It's early yet, but initial reports indicate that it's freaking awesome.

I'd never heard of Tool before the '93 Lolapolooza tour, and my brother and I were totally blown away by their performance when the tour stopped off in Philly. Maynard swaying back and forth hypnotically while staring straight ahead into space, singing "You lie, cheat and steal" over and over (from "Intolerance" as I later learned) is the lasting memory I have of that gig. Though I don't have a recording of my first Tool live experience, I do have this soundboard show from the '93 tour. As usual, all files are MP3. Enjoy.

------All links expired when EzArchive changed------
Tool - 06-23-93 Shoreline Amphitheater
Mountainview, CA


Cold And Ugly
Hush
Sober
Prison Sex
4 Degrees
Flood
Opiate
Visit Tool's official website and buy their CDs.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks a lot for the re-linking. you are amazing. <3! i hope you have a good time at the brandi carlile concert ... that would be almost amazing as you are.

haha
whit

May 04, 2006 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home