-->

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Pearl Jam: Post-Letterman Gig

Pearl Jam played Letterman last Thursday and after the taping performed a special show for the selected few fans that were able to get into the Ed Sullivan Theater. The performance was broadcast live on the net and someone was kind enough to share the Real Video file. I took the liberty of ripping the audio to MP3.


Pearl Jam 05-04-06 Ed Sullivan Theater
New York, NY

01 - Intro
02 - World Wide Suicide
03 - Comatose
04 - Severed Hand
05 - Marker In The Sand
06 - Gone
07 - Unemployable
08 - Present Tense
09 - Do The Evolution
10 - Why Go
11 - Porch

Download the show here, including the version of "Life Wasted" that they performed on the show.
Check out www.pearljam.com for upcoming tour dates and go here to buy their new self-titled record.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Thank you thank you thank you.

May 07, 2006 9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

excellent work...except that WWS got cut short after 1:20. the others sound awesome!

May 08, 2006 12:27 PM  
Blogger J said...

I fixed WWS. Not sure what happened between my computer and EzArchive, but it should be the full file now. Thanks for the heads up.

May 08, 2006 8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big time thanks!! I tried to get home from work in time to see the webcast, but I didn't realize the webcast was actually the day before the show. So I hurried to get done at work on the 4th, got home, logged on and I saw no show. I was bummed. I figured out the broadcast was on the 3rd. Or maybe that just happened in my world! Ha ha.

I recorded the show, so at least I have that performance in high quality.

In any case, you da MAN!! Thanks again.

directtotim@hotmail.com

June 20, 2006 8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am trying to find this 2006 PJ Letterman show. Can't seem to find it anywhere.

Any chance you could help me out?

please email me at sylnadeau9@hotmail.com

Thanks.
Syl

August 29, 2007 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home