-->

Friday, May 12, 2006

Snow Patrol: AOL Music Session

Here's another of the fantastic AOL Music Sessions I wrote about yesterday, this time from Snow Patrol.

They played a couple of tracks from their new record, Eyes Open, along with their hit "Run" and an acoustic cover of the Bright Eyes tune "You Will. You? Will. You? Will. You? Will." All the files are MP3.

------All links expired when EzArchive changed------
Chasing Cars
Hands Open
Run
You Will. You? Will. You? Will. You? Will. (Bright Eyes)
You're All I Have
Sessions from Coldplay and Audioslave will be up soon.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

I listen to "Hands Open" three times a day... I seriously have been addicted to that song for weeks.

PS. I may start my blog up again. May being the key word.

May 16, 2006 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home